We have listed below the Best Numerical Ability MCQ Questions for your basic knowledge of Numerical Ability Quiz. This Numerical Ability Test contains 20 multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to every question.
1) A boat can travel with a speed of 13 km/hr in still water. If the speed of the stream is 4 km/hr, find the time taken by the boat to go 68 km downstream.
A. 2 hours
2) A man can row at 5 kmph in still water. If the velocity of current is 1 kmph and it takes him 1 hour to row to a place and comes back, how far is the place?
A. 2.4 km
3) [4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ? ] In the following question, a number series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and fill in the blank spaces.
4) If a Sum of money doubles itself in 7 years, it becomes 5 times in how many years?
A. 17 Years
5) Ram have Rs 3500, he lent Rs 1500 at 4 % and Rs 1000 at 3 % . At what rate Ram must lent the remainder of his money so as to earn 5 % on Rs 3500 ?
A. 6 %
6) 15 David buys land and gives for it 20 times the annual rent. Find the rate of interest he gets it for his money?
A. 2 %
7) If 30% of a number is 12.6, find the number? Correct!
8) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) A student is ranked 13th from right and 8th from left. How many students are there in total?
11) A person lost 10% when he sold goods at Rs.153. For how much should he sell them to gain 20%?
12) A man on tour travels first 160 km at 64 km/hr and the next 160 km at 80 km/hr. The average speed for the first 320 km of the tour is
A. 36 Km/hr
13) A man on tour travels first 160 km at 64 km/hr and the next 160 km at 80 km/hr. The average speed for the first 320 km of the tour is
A. 36 Km/hr
14) What is the sum of two consecutive even numbers, the difference of whose squares is 84?
15) A,B and C are employed to do apiece of work for Rs.529. A and C are supposed to finish 19/23 of the work together. How much shall be paid to B?
16) A train 150 m long is running at a speed of 68 kmph. How long does it take to pass a man who is running at 8 kmph in the same direction as the train?
A. 5 sec
17) A goods train runs at the speed of 72 km/hr and crosses a 250 m long platform in 26 seconds. What is the length of the goods train?
18) It takes one minute to fill 3/7 th of a vessel. What is the time taken in minutes to fill the whole of the vessel?
19) A walks from P to Q @ 3 km/hr and from Q to P @ 6 km/hr. What is his average speed?
A. 5 km/hr
20) Tea worth of Rs. 135/kg & Rs. 126/kg are mixed with a third variety in the ratio 1: 1: 2. If the mixture is worth Rs. 153 per kg, the price of the third variety per kg will be____?