We have listed below the Best General Aptitude MCQ Questions for your basic knowledge of General Aptitude Quiz. This General Aptitude Test contains 20 multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to every question.
1) A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
A. 120 metres
2) A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs. 3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
A. Rs. 375
3) A and B started a business by investing Rs.4000/- and Rs.5000/- respectively. Find the A’s share out of a total profit of Rs.1800:
4) Find the third proportional to 9 and 12?
5) The total of 324 of 20 paise and 25 paise make a sum of Rs. 71. The no of 20 paise coins is :
6) Y has to score 40% marks to pass an exam. He gets 20 marks and fails by 40 marks. The maximum marks of the exam are?
7) A man got Rs. 130 less, as simple interest, when he invested Rs. 2000 for 4 years as compared to investing Rs. 2250 for same duration. What is the rate of interest?
8) Ram is three times as old as his Sam. 2 years ago he was five times as old as Sam. What is the present age of Ram?
A. 12 years
9) If 12 men or 16 women can do a work in 172 days, how long will 21 men and 15 women to do the same work?
A. 64 days
10) In a palace, supplies are available for 35 days for only 75 people. 15 Guests arrive in the palace for vacation on day 1 itself. For how many days will these supplies be sufficient for all these people?
A. 90 days
11) What is 4th proportional in 9, 13, and 153?
12) 12 years ago, the age of P was 3 times the age of Q. After 12 years, a ratio of ages of Q to P will be 2:3. What is the present age of P?
A. 54 years
13) A can work 5 times faster than B and takes 60 days less than B to complete the work. In how many days does A and B individually can complete the work?
A. A = 20 days; B = 100 days
B.A = 20 days; B = 80 days
C.A = 15 days; B = 75 days
D.A = 10 days; B = 50 days
14) If successive discounts are 10%, 20% and 30%, then what is its single equivalent discount?
15) The summation of 5 consecutive numbers is found out to be 335. If we add the largest and smallest number what will we get?
16) How much milk should be added in a milk solution to make milk quantity in it 75%, if 80 L of milk solution has 45% milk in it?
A. 30 litres
17) The three numbers are in the ratio 1/2 : 2/3 : 3/4. The difference between greatest and smallest numbers is 36. Find the numbers.
A. 72, 84, 108
B.72, 84, 96
C.72, 96, 108
D.60, 72, 96
18) At what rate percent per annum will a sum of money double in 8 years.
19) A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is:
A. Rs. 650
20) In a certain code DESPAIR is written as TFEQSJB. How is NUMERAL written in that code ?