We have listed below the Best Clock Aptitude MCQ Questions for your basic knowledge of Clock Aptitude Quiz. This Clock Aptitude Test contains 20 multiple Choice Questions. You have to select the right answer to every question.
1) A clock is started at noon. By 10 minutes past 5, the hour hand has turned through:
2) An accurate clock shows 8 o'clock in the morning. Through how may degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 2 o'clock in the afternoon?
3) The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a when the time is 4:20, is:
4) At 3:40, the hour hand and the minute hand of a clock form an angle of:
5) How many times are the hands of a clock at a right angle in a day?
6) The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 8:30 is:
7) A clock is set right at 8 a.m. The clock gains 10 minutes in 24 hours will be the true time when the clock indicates 1 p.m. on the following day?
A. 46 min. past 12.
B.45 min. past 12.
C.48 min. past 12.
D.47 min. past 12.
8) At what time between 2 and 3 o'clock will the hands of a clock be together?
A. (9 + 10/11) min past 2
B.(10 + 10/11) min past 2
C.(11 + 10/11) min past 2
D.(12 + 10/11) min past 2
9) At what time between 5.30 and 6 will the hands of a clock be at right angles?
A. (43 + 5/11) min past 5
B.(43 + 7/11) min pats 5
10) Find the angle between the two hands of a clock at 5:30 PM.
11) A watch which gains 5 seconds in 3 minutes was set right at 7 a.m. in the afternoon of the same day, when the watch indicated quarter past 4 o’clock, the true time is:
A. 3 pm
12) How many minutes does a watch lose per day, if its hands coincide every 64 minutes?
A. 32 8/11 min
B.34 3/11 min
C.36 7/9 min
D.65 5/11 min
13) What is the ratio of 18 minutes to one hour?
14) At what time between 7 o'clock and 8 o'clock, will the hands of a clock be together?
A. 33(5/12) minutes past 7 o’ clock
B.38(2/11) minutes past 7 o’ clock
C.35(7/11) minutes past 8 o’ clock
D.32(1/11) minutes before 8 o’ clock
15) Jaggu set an alarm on his clock for Monday 11 am. He set his clock correctly on Sunday 1 am. He was unaware that the clock gains 20 min every 24 hours. When his alarm went off what was the actual time?
A. 31 minutes 40 seconds past 10 am
B.31 minutes 40 seconds past 11 am
C.28 minutes 20 seconds past 11 am
D.28 minutes 20 seconds before 10 am
16) The time in the clock is 12 : 35, then its mirror image will be –
A. 3 : 35
B.4 : 12
C.11 : 25
D.7 : 14
17) Ajay left home for the bus stop 15 minutes earlier than usual. It takes 10 minutes to reach the stop. He reached the stop at 8.40 a.m. What time does he usually leave home for the bus stop ?
A. 8.30 a.m
18) A watch, which gains uniformly, is 3 minutes slow at noon on Monday and is 3 minutes 48 seconds fast at 2 p.m. on the following Monday. What time it was correct?
A. 2 p.m. On Tuesday
B.2 p.m. On Wednesday
C.3 p.m. On Thursday
D.1 p.m. On Friday
19) The minute hand of a clock overtakes the hour hand at intervals of 64 minutes of correct time. How much does the clock gain or lose in 12 hours?
A. 16(5/11) min
20) Through what angle does the minute hand of a clock turn in 5 minutes?